- Mondays, one-hour all levels vinyasa flow 7 am
- Wednesdays, one-hour all levels vinyasa flow 12 noon
- Thursdays, beginner level vinyasa flow 6:30 pm
- Tuesdays, one hour all levels vinyasa flow 6:45 am
- Wednesdays, beginner level vinyasa flow 8:30 pm
At Refresh Yoga Center, Alexandria:
- Thursdays, 75 minute Mindful Movement at 10 am
- I teach in the Teacher Training program — Level 1 begins Martin Luther King Jr holiday weekend, January 18 – 21, 2019. (I’ve written about my experiences here.)
Contact me for information about private instruction, corporate training and/or about offering the following special workshops in your community:
Yoga 101 — a 2.5 hour introduction to vinyasa yoga for the complete beginner. Next workshop is at YogaWorks Dupont on Sunday, February 2 from 2:30 – 5 pm.
Yoga at the Wall — a 2 hour workshop for yogis with some practice who want the support, challenge and feedback of one of the best props we all have in our homes: a wall. Includes time to relax and restore in restorative postures at the end of instruction.
Introduction to Mindfulness — an hour long introduction to formal and informal practices of mindfulness. Great for the workplace, faith or civic community.
Coming Into Our Own: Radical, Graceful Aging — three 2-hour long sessions to support women as they successfully surf challenges and joys of aging through the practice of yoga and meditation. Participants develop their own map for radical, graceful aging and find ease and comfort in body, mind and spirit. Each of the three sessions includes time for discussion, reflection and movement and meditation. The final session includes a celebration of life and new-found friends — a real “happy hour!”